Sunday, December 1, 2013

October Empties and Other Products


So it turned out that October was quite a big month for me in terms of the amount of empties and other products that I threw out…

I am very fussy about the stuff I use on my lips as I love a bit of colour, but I hate anything that is too thick, drying, sticky, or difficult to use…so most of these were simply part of me following my dad’s advice in throwing out anything that I didn’t like using, as it meant that it would just be sitting around and that I’m never going to use it ‘one day’.



I have been thinking about picking up another of the yes to carrots tints in soft plum though, as the colour was good on me but I’d contaminated it by using it when I had a cold sore. I’m also considering picking up another of the burts bees glosses, but this one has been carrying ‘odd’ memories for me with it. It applies with a nice sheer wash of colour that looks gorgeous on me, but just a shade on the sticky side…

Actual empties of October are made up of my essentials that I will always need. I’ve been pretty lucky with my hair in that it turns out the same with whatever shampoo and conditioner I use so I think the alberto balsam shampoo was pretty decent – definitely smelled like what it said on the bottle…

I’m never going to buy simple face wipes ever again unless I can help it, as that brand of products always plays havoc with my skin. Pharmacy care brand face wipes are part of my overlooked heroes as they work pretty well in removing non-waterproof make up and is pretty gentle on my skin – so these I will keep on repurchasing, so cheap at $1.35 per 25 pack.

No comments: