Friday, October 25, 2013

my studex earring collection: diamond studs


Right now, the majority of my earring collection is made up by earrings made by studex as they’re both cheap-ish and good for my sensitive ears.

Much as I’d like to think that I’ve outgrown being over influenced by my fan girl-ism, it’s clearly something I can’t escape even though I’m not a child anymore.

After watching Black Swan starring Natalie Portman, I was obsessed with the idea of having my own pair of diamond earrings.



So I jumped at the chance to buy a round pair from my local pharmacy, but after a while I realised that I really didn’t like how they framed my face in that they kinda stuck out quite a bit to the side.



I was really chuffed when I discovered that Priceline also has studex earrings, especially a square pair exactly the same size that look nicely big and are also nicely ‘flat’ so that they don’t ‘stick out’.

No comments: