Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Kahleesi / Daenerys Targaryen tooth/claw Necklace


I’ve been following the Game of Thrones since the first season (albeit after half of season 1 was already shown), and one thing that has particularly struck me is how awesome the wardrobes are. I am particularly enamoured with how Daenerys is dressed, although I know I would look rather bad in most of the same get-up as she’s a pale blonde/brunette and I’m a pale Asian (yellow-based skin tone looks terrible with anything yellow based unless it’s make-up).

That being said, one thing I really love about her style is that her jewellery is always consistent in her claw/tooth necklaces.




So I was really chuffed when I found this on-the-cheap on ebay.




2015: I did a bit more looking on ebay lately and found this...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3-LARGE-HORN-TOOTH-SHAPE-PENDANTS-WITH-BEADS-ON-ADJUSTABLE-CORD-NECKLACES-n250-/161878689476?hash=item25b0b8c6c4:g:REQAAOSwAYtWOfI9



1 comment:

Frances said...

Oh my goodness this is so helpful! I'm thinking of cosplaying Daenerys this year at London Mcm Expo so this is brilliant! THANKYOU <3