Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Max Black / Kat Dennings - my other red lipstick icon


There has always been a soft spot in my heart for curvy brunettes – so was really chuffed to discover Kat Dennings as Max Black on the awesome sitcom 2 Broke Girls.


Her style both on and off the show makes her someone after my own heart as it turns out that I like to dress in a similar way to her...


I guess you could say that in many ways she is one of my modern style inspirations, especially given that she totally rocks the red lipstick and large dangly earrings look…
For those who are really into the dark red lipstick look, apparently the one she wears on the show is Tarte Lipsurgence in Envy.

As I have a tendency of being somewhat fanatical about jewelry and accessories, obviously I had to make a search as to what she wears on the show…

Here’s pics of her necklace and earrings.



Considering how rare her necklace is to find, those who have the budget and inclination should snap this up real quick on etsy.

N.B. In a shout out to my fellow etsians...you can find Max's earrings here too!

No comments: