Wednesday, January 30, 2013

visual icon - kat von d



I’ve had something of a girl crush on Kat Von D ever since I first saw her on the Discovery Channel on Miami Ink. Not least because she totally rocks the hoop earring and red lipstick look that I totally love. What’s really awesome is that she also exemplifies my love of tattoos, art, Mexican culture, and rosaries.


I also love her iconic lightning necklace that’s known as her trademark.


Being that she’s a total inspiration, I’ve been totally obsessed with following her webcasts on what inspires her on youtube.

This obsession was started when I read her book High Voltage Tattoo that I got for my birthday.
 
I also love her latest engagement ring – it’s something that totally expresses her personality. Although there has been some backlash in the media due to her being proposed to via twitter, it turned out that it was actually really romantic as she met her fiancé on/via twitter…

 

No comments: