Sunday, October 20, 2013

Products I Have Used Up:Simple facial cleansing wipes, Boire facial cleansing wipes, Lush Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask


Simple facial cleansing wipes – they do work quite well to clean my face of make-up but I feel like I need to rub pretty hard with them to remove waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Given that I buy these on ‘sale’ at Priceline in a set of 2 for about $9, I’m keeping my eyes peeled for something that performs at a similar level but may work out better.

Boire facial cleansing wipes – I bought a pack of these on sale at the supermarket on a whim because I needed a pack to use as make up remover during a sleepover at my friend’s house. This is a pack that I don’t think I will buy again because it made my skin feel really dry after using it. It is possible that this ‘dryness’ has also caused my skin to break out a lot more due to it putting my skin under stress.

Lush Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask (2 tubs) – this is the first and only face mask that I buy from Lush. It makes my skin feel nicely tightened but not too dry every time I use it. I like to use it between using my clay masks as it’s more ‘natural’. I kinda forgot to use the 2nd tub for a while so it dried up a little which made it difficult to use – so when I decided to finish the tub once and for all, I decided to ‘soften’ it by mixing it with a little lemon juice. The day after using it, my skin seemed to have a little more ‘break outs’ than usual, which I think is likely to have been caused by the lemon juice as I don’t have much trouble using the mask usually.
 

No comments: