Wednesday, October 9, 2013

discontinued: Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip gloss


One thing that really bugs me is that due to the fact I prefer to buy my makeup during sales, I sometimes wind up discovering things I love just as they’re about to be discontinued.

So this means that I am a make-up stockpiler as I find that the only way I can keep using certain items is to buy up lots of them during sales…

As I’m a sucker for lip gloss and the red lip look, the deep red one in ‘All Day Seduction’ was my gateway drug into the stay glossy range. I love this one so much that I HAD to buy a second one that I’m keeping aside as back-up for when I use up the first one.



As I wanted something I can wear when I feel like a more ‘natural’ lip look, I wound up getting another version of the gloss in a coral-peachy colour.

Then after telling my girl house mate how much I loved the two I have, she gave me hers that’s in a pale pink colour that looks a little clear

The good thing is that I know what features I look for in my ideal lip gloss, sheer-ish colour that’s nicely buildable, does not feel sticky, and is just ‘gloopy’ enough to feel moisturized but not thick like I have Vaseline on my lips…

No comments: